Pacemaker Music AB is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, that is, any information that may identify you as an individual person and which is collected via our digital channels, such as our website, mobile apps and/or other future digital intractions.
2. The information we collect
It is important to us that you are aware of what information we collect about you and how it is collected. You may directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in connection with your visit to our website www.pacemaker.net or your use of our products and services (hereinafter the “Services”). Please see below to find out what data we collect about you and for what purposes.
2.1 Email address
By communicating directly or by signing up to our service with your email or a third party authentication like Spotify® or Facebook® we collect and keep your email address.
- Source: Yourself
- Our purpose:
- To be able to provide you with a user account and communicate with you about the Services.
- For marketing purposes such as market research activities or various promotions via direct marketing (please note that you may reach out to us at any time and request that your data is blocked from being used by us for direct marketing purposes (click on the opt-out link in a marketing email from us or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the marketing purpose, we rely on our legitimate interest as the legal basis. If a user does not agree to the processing of the personal data for this purpose, the user may opt-out and we will immediately stop processing the data for this purpose.
2.2 Usage Data through the Pacemaker Apps
When you download and use Pacemaker Apps from an app store like the Apple App Store, we automatically collect the following information:
- the time the app was installed and through which ad or Pacemaker Website
- additional In App Purchases performed in the in app store front (“Pacemaker Store”) as a result of the download. We collect this information by logging the purchase ID (object purchased), and its price.
- register the tracks being played
- connections to third party music streaming services such as Spotify®
- search events performed when using such services
- register sign–up events for such services
- information about interactions with tracklist and interaction with the Pacemaker Store and its videos
- Source: Yourself (by using the Pacemaker App)
- Our purpose: Provide tailored content to you as consumer of content within the Pacemaker App.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest. This is done to allow our service to provide tailored content to you as consument of content within the Pacemaker App.
2.3 Information provided through the Pacemaker Websites
By using the Pacemaker Websites we will get access to your IP address and cookies
- Source: Yourself (through your use of the Services)
- Our purpose: To optimise your visit of our website, improve your overall experience and provide better Services.
3. How we use and share the information we collect
3.1 How we use Non Personal Information
We may use the non personal information we collect, to: (i) improve your experience with the Pacemaker Apps and products and services made available through the Pacemaker Apps or the Pacemaker Websites, for example by providing customized or localized content and advertising; (ii) ensure technical functioning of the Pacemaker Apps and products and services made available through the Pacemaker Apps and the Pacemaker Websites, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Pacemaker Apps, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products and services that are made available, linked to or offered in the Pacemaker Apps and the Pacemaker Websites; (iii) communicate for Pacemaker Apps and/or the Pacemaker Websites–related purposes, including promotional messages; (iv) enable and promote the Pacemaker Apps, including features and content of the Pacemaker Apps and products and services made available through the Pacemaker Websites, user interactions, suggestions and integration with third party services; (v) as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
3.2 How we use your Personal Data
Your personal data will also be processed by us so that you will be able to use Pacemaker.net and its functions in the best possible way and so that we can provide you with information and offers from us and from our cooperation partners, and for direct marketing via e–mail or other Pacemaker Apps and the Pacemaker Websites’ functions. We may also post your name with any material you elect to publish on the Pacemaker Websites.
Pacemaker is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data (Sv. Personuppgiftsansvarig), and you should contact us if you wish to correct any of the personal data or if you wish to receive information about our handling of your personal data.
Pacemaker will not sell any of your personal data, such as your address, telephone number or e–mail address to any third party.
3.3 Your Consent
By downloading the Pacemaker Apps and visiting the Pacemaker Websites you are giving us permission to use your personal data as described above in this document
4. Data Retention and Security
We will keep your data for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user or stated by our purposes of the processing as outlined above. This means, inter alia, that we will delete your personal data in our databases when a user no longer uses our services or when the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Where we keep your data for purposes which are not related to our contractual agreement such as for purposes like legitimate purposes, we keep the data only as long as necessary and/or required by law for the respective purpose.
We protect your personal data using technical and organisational security measures. To prevent unauthorised access and ensure data accuracy, we have implemented strict guidelines for the organisation regarding the processing of personal data.
5.1 Your right to access
If you wish to access information about how we process your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. Your request will be processed promptly, and within no longer than 30 days. We will provide you with the information free of charge. For any further copies we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee based on our administrative costs for such request.
5.2 Your right to rectification
We make every effort to ensure that all data we process is accurate. If you discover that we have incomplete or inaccurate personal data about you in our records, please let us know and we will complete, or rectify this information immediately.
5.3 Your right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under the following circumstances:
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purpose(s) we collected it for
- the personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes
- your right as an individual override our legitimate interest to continue the processing of your personal data (where we rely on legitimate interest as the legal ground)
- the processing of your personal data has not been in compliance with applicable law
- the personal data has been processed to offer information society services to a child
We will always erase personal data if needed in order for us to comply with a legal obligation. Please note that, when legally required, Pacemaker Music AB could decline your request, for example if the data is needed for tax or bookkeeping purposes, or are necessary to defend legal claims. If we refuse your request to erasure, we will provide you with information regarding our ground(s) for such refusal.
5.4 Your right to restrict processing
- for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data where you have objected to the processing or contested the accuracy of it;
- where the processing is unlawful, and you have opposed to the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead; and/or
- where we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but are required by you to keep the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
If we restrict the processing of your personal data per above, we will still store the data but not use it other than:
- with your consent;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or
- for reasons of important public interest of the EU or of a Member State.
5.5 The right to data portability
Where we process your personal data by automated means with your consent as the legal basis or for the performance of a contract you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
5.6 The right to object
If you object to our processing of your personal data, including profiling, based on the purpose of our legitimate purposes we will cease the processing unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds. We may also continue with the processing activity if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If our purpose for the processing is direct marketing, we will immediately cease with such processing upon receiving a request to objection from you per above.
5.7 Questions and complaints
If you would like to know how Pacemaker Music AB processes personal data, send a written and signed request to Pacemaker Music AB. You will find our contact information below.
may make changes to the Privacy Notice from time to time, so please visit this Privacy Notice regularly. Your continued use of Pacemaker Apps or Pacemaker Websites constitutes acceptance of the changes.
7. Contact us
Pacemaker Music AB